Thursday, July 19, 2007

TAGGED BY TARA!!

Tag You're It! Thanks Tara for always thinking about me :)-

4 jobs I have held:
1. Sonic (roller skating waitress) Yeah bring on the jokes
2. Sales and Marketing Manager for Circus Circus
3. Run our own business at home
4. Currently a MOM (with the cutest bosses I'll ever have)

4 movies I can watch over and over:
Scared to answer this as I dont always follow the "R" rated rule but I'll try.
Chick flicks are safe right???
1. The Notebook
2. Grease (have to agree with this one Tara)
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. GHOST

4 places I have lived:
1. Montreal, Canada
2. Apartment when we first got married 2 years
3. House in Summerlin 2 years
4. Current house in Aliso 3 years

4 Categories of TV programming I enjoy:
I watch entirely TOO MUCH T.V and unlike Nicole if someone cuts my cable off
I will be REALLY MAD!!
1. What About Brian ( Tara I liked this also but the show got cancelled so it can't count)
1. Greys Anatomy
2. DH ( If you dont know what that means then I am happily NOT embarrassed)
3. Ugly Betty
4. Amazing Race

4 Places I have been on Holiday:
1. Christmas in Paris
2. Thanksgiving and Halloween in Canada
3. 4th of July in UT
4. Christmas in Aspen

4 of my Favorite Dishes:
1. Chinese Food
2. Chocolate
3. cookies
4. ice cream

4 websites I visit (almost) daily:
1. Email
2. Ebay
3. Banking Online
4. Various celebrity sites that I am too ashamed to write :) guilty pleasure

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping
2. In a bikini that could fit over my ankle
3. Dinner with my husband
4. Vacation with Johnny

Now I get to pick 4 other blogger buddies to do this:
1. Crystal (Because I always love to hear what your up to)
2. Mary ( You need a new post)
3. Amanda ( You are too funny)
4. Jenn ( Now I'll know if you are reading my BLOG ) :)-

5 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Ok, I'll be the first to say something about your roller days...but it's not bad...I always think that the kids that work at sonic must have some confidence because I doubt if I would have ever applied for a job there. I would be so embarrassed if I crashed. Did you ever!?

Emilie said...

Yes I did :) I used to have rude friends in high school that would park in the stall at the end across the driveway. It had a dip so I used to always wipe out right there. But you know me. I just laughed it off. That kind of stuff doesn't bother me much. I guess I am used to making a fool of myself :)-

Tara said...

I love your responses to your favorite dishes...totally predictable!

Nicole Cave said...

Thanks for really making me laugh. Your crashes were worth it!!

Kristen Parnell said...

Hey Emily-- I just discovered you have a blog and just wanted to say hi! I was really excited to see you guys and was mad later that I didn't get to talk to you more-- everyone started pulling me towards the cake and I got distracted! But so good to see you and congrats on baby 3!! That's awesome!