Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe!!!!


So today is our 8 year wedding anniversary.

I woke up this morning and looked at the clock and it was 7am. I haven't been able to see 7am in a long time. My kids get up at 6am. Next thing you know I heard them coming up the stairs with chocolate chip pancakes. Johnny called in sick and it was such a nice surprise. We are going to the Paris tonight where he proposed to have a night out.

I got out the wedding video, pictures,my dress, tiara, shoes etc. and had a fun time showing the girls all of it . They LOVED it. They asked me when I would "marry daddy again so they could see". I thought it was so cute and it brought so much joy to know how happy they get knowing how much their parents love eachother. I told them mabybe for our 10 year we will dress up and put on a show for them. :)

The girls have been at summer camp for the last few weeks and one of the teachers got flowers from her husband for her birthday. The teacher pulled me aside and told me "When my husband left, Isabela came running up to me and said "you got flowers cause your husband loves you very much. Daddys bring flowers to mommies all the time cause they love them, not just for birthdays but my mommy doesnt teach camp she just answers the door at home".

Honey-Thank you for being such a HUGE example to our daughters of the type of man they should marry. I knew the day I met you that you would turn out to be everything I ever wanted in a man. Thanks for living up to all of my RIDICULOUS expectations!!

It has been an awesome 8 years and I love you so much.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

You guys look so little...I love it! I love having friends with such great relationships...I know it isn't perfect but you are perfect for eachother and help one another to become better everyday. I love being surrounded by examples of how a marrriage should be. Love you Guys!!

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

congrats fish family. I can not believe it has been that long. We need to go hang out together sometime.

Miller Family said...

oooooohhhhhhh, you did marry well. But then again so did he! Can I come to the 10 reinactment?