Friday, April 25, 2008

LOOK MOM NO CAVITIES!!!!

I was nervous about going to the dentist with the girls because they LOVE their sweets.
I told Johnny I felt like I was at a job interview. When the Dr. Said NO CAVITIES I was beyond thrilled.
I was also proud at how well they did compared to 6 months ago.

So it was off to get an ice cream cone for us!!!



8 comments:

Casey said...

Haha. Yay for your girls! And an ice cream as a reward...perfect! :-) We love you!

Lisa said...

Emily - I just started blogging and I found your blog of off someone else's - you know how that goes. Your girls are still as cute as ever. I love the makeover they gave you!

Valerie said...

Your makeover looks wonderful. You are a good sport. I somehow distract my kids so they forget they asked to paint my nails or somthing similar. It's good to see your cute family. You really look happy.

Amber said...

That is a BIG accomplishment, and of course it reflects very well on you as a mother. Way to go!!

VWM said...

Em: That's awesome. No cavities for the kids. Congrats! Love from Indiana

Mical said...

Hi Emily, you don't know me, but my husband is a friend of your husband and we have some mutual friends. I just wanted to tell your husband thank you for helping my daughter on Monday. They responded to my 911 call and then he stood in and helped my husband with a blessing. So if you would please tell him I said THANK YOU, I would really appreciate that. :)

Nicole Cave said...

Ok, are you ever coming back...I am going through scrabble withdrawls...and I miss talking to you!! Hope you had a great time!!

Katy Truman said...

Emilie hope all is well with you guys! Hey went private on our blog so just email your email address to katy.truman@gmail.com so i can invite you.